Question:
can anyone suggest anywhere nice that i can go for dinner on a fri night in cork city?
2006-08-03 07:32:26 UTC
can anyone suggest anywhere nice that i can go for dinner on a fri night in cork city?
Eight answers:
Veronica
2006-08-05 10:01:51 UTC
Ach, come on, a couple pints o' Guinness'll fill ya right up!
redunicorn
2006-08-07 03:33:23 UTC
Abrakebabra 73 Patrick Street(0)21 4276241
Katie
2006-08-04 09:42:21 UTC
Yep go to Scussi's not sure how to spell it, it's right in the city centre around the corner form McDonald's and the nicest Italian I've ever eaten in. If you want something REALLY posh then go to Greene's restaurant at the back of Isaac's hotel, purple waterfall is worth a look v. expensive though.
Jenny
2006-08-04 15:36:20 UTC
Well there are a lot of brilliant restaurants in Douglas village try my favourites, Abrakebabra on Patrick Street or the Thai restaurant Nakon, go on the tourist board website you will be able to get the contact details.
Alright!
2006-08-04 13:27:09 UTC
Depends what you want -

Rossins's - Italian

Wagamama - Chinese

Jacques - French(but expensive)

Cafe Mexicana - Mexican

Isaacs - Mixture of foods good though

Cafe-Bar-Deli - Italian

Go down by Paul Street they're a few restaurants around there
Beejee
2006-08-03 14:39:23 UTC
cork city? Come on, Irish...there must be at least one - in County Cork.
2006-08-03 14:38:07 UTC
No, cork city is not a real place.
2006-08-03 14:53:54 UTC
Unless you like cabbage and bacon,I would stay at home.