Question:
What steakhouses are in your city?
grunt
2010-04-16 10:19:04 UTC
What steakhouses are in your city?
Eight answers:
Randy
2010-04-16 11:50:32 UTC
Lucky's, Outback, Ponderosa, Fire Mountain Grill, Antonio's, Lefty's, Crossbow Inn, Applebee's, Chili's, Sagano's, Samurai.
conley39
2010-04-16 18:16:13 UTC
While there are places in the town where I live where you can get a good steak, there are no steakhouses.
chefgrille
2010-04-16 19:15:58 UTC
For a chain, there's a Sizzler. High-end though nothing beats Cole's Chop House. Perfect steaks every time.
Karamazov
2010-04-17 16:07:32 UTC
All of them. I live in one of the largest Metropolitan areas in the world. The Twin Cities in Minnesota. There are over 4 million people in our metro.

Outback for starters.
wiibk
2010-04-17 14:43:36 UTC
Steak and Shakee.

Outback Steakhouseee.
Big G
2010-04-16 18:12:12 UTC
Ruth's Chris steak house,Prime rib,Outback steak house
2010-04-16 17:34:01 UTC
All I know is Outback and Sizzling.
?
2010-04-16 19:16:26 UTC